Seighford Singers Choir (2018)
Staffordshire Choral Society (2018)
Women's Careers Foundation Award (2017)
Grace-Marie Wyatt is a twenty four year old classically trained soprano from Staffordshire who is currently studying on the Master of Arts (Performance) Postgraduate course at The Royal Academy of Music under the tutelage of Nuccia Focile and Jonathan Papp.
In June 2017, Grace received a distinction her final undergraduate recital and graduated with a first-class honors degree from The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama under the tutelage of Suzanne Murphy and Jeffrey Howard.
At the age of thirteen, she achieved a scholarship to study at the Junior Royal Northern College of Music where she studied voice with Sandra Dugdale, clarinet and piano for five years. During these studies, she achieved grade 6 distinction in piano and grade 8 distinction in voice and clarinet.
Grace has always had a passion for classical music and opera and last year represented RWCMD in the Cardiff Singer of the World Masterclass with the Grammy Award-winning Soprano, Sumi-Jo and performed Brahms ‘Liebeslieder’ as part of the CSOW Festival. During her four years at RWCMD, she performed with Carlos Acostas at The Welsh Millennium Centre, the Royal Albert Hall as part of the BBC Proms and played the role of ‘Li’ in Welsh National Youth Opera’s production of Peter Maxwell Davies ‘Kommilitonen’.
The following awards and accomplishments Grace has received since studying at the Royal Academy of Music:
- Seighford Singers Bursary Award, Staffordshire - April 2018
- Strauss Recital at RAM - April 2018
- Staffordshire Choral Society Bursary Award - February 2018
- RAM’s Opera School opera scenes: ‘Lisette’ in Puccini’s La Rondine - February 2018
- RAM’S Postgraduate opera scenes: Adina in Donizetti’s L’elisir d’amore - November 2017
- Chorus for RAM’s production of Mozart’s ‘Don Giovanni’ - November 2017
- Won The John Evans Memorial Prize for New and Upcoming Performer at The Young Welsh Singer of the Year Competition 2017 - October 2017
- Won the Highly Commended Prize for the Royal Academy of Music’s Major Van Someren-Godferey Vocal Competition - October 2017
Future engagements include:
- Evening Concert with Seighford Singers - May 2018
- Italian Summer Opera School, Montareto - July 2018
- Soprano soloist for Handel’s Messiah with Stafford Choral Society - December 2018
- Evening Recital at St.Mary’s Church, Staffordshire - September 2018
- Lunchtime Concert at St.Mary’s Church, Staffordshire - January 2018
Contact Grace Marie Wyatt
Any message that you send here will be checked by Audition Oracle for suitability (to filter out spam), and then forwarded to Grace Marie Wyatt.